Monday, June 7, 2010

My new friends in Wilmington, DE






This is a series I did in May 2009. This was when I was working under a photographer that I had access to a lot of equipment that most people don't get to touch. I think at some point every novice photographer should take a 10.5mm and go up to random old men and get about 2 feet away from their face and capture their emotion. Learning about all of these men was really interesting. Each had a story and it really was special to me. I learned a lot about myself in this series too. Putting yourself out there and getting reeeeallllllyyy close to strangers that you normally would just walk by was a huge step in my career. It really developed me as a photographer and was a milestone for me. These were taken with a Nikon D3X and a 10.5mm and also a 85mm for the last two photographs.

No comments:

Post a Comment